Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sugar Plum Fairy Makeup Tutorial



I was hesitant on posting this video because the colors didn't show up as vibrant as they were in person (by FAR) and even trying to color correct it was a nightmare. Nevertheless, since you guys asked, I decided I should just post it! :) I hope you all enjoy my inspired makeup look for the Sugar Plum Fairies (even if it IS a little glittery hehe)! :) I saw the Nutcracker last night (December 14th) and I had the most amazing time! Check my instagram if you'd like to see a picture of my Nutcracker partner and I from last night! :) 

What I'm wearing!

Eyes:
Laura Mercier Eye Basics Primer - Wheat
MAC Paint Pot - Let's Skate!
Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette - Cherry Cola
MAC Eyeshadow Single - Satellite Dreams
MAC Eyeshadow Single - Star Violet 
Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette - Satin Sheets
MAC Kohl Power Liner - Feline
MAC Glitter - Reflects Gold 
Red Cherry #107 Lashes
Lancôme Hypnose Mascara - Deep Black
Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette - Fuzzy Peach

Cheeks:
Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette - La Vie En Rose
Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette - Candlelight Glow

Lips: 
MAC Lip Pencil - In Sync
Bite Beauty Lipstick - Vouvray
MAC Glitter - Reflects Gold

Love you all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! :)

My vlog and everything-else channel! 
http://www.youtube.com/ShimmersSecrets

Follow me on twitter! 
http://www.twitter.com/Kristi_AnneB

My website 
http://www.Kristi-Anne.com 

Add me to Instagram! 
moonbeamshimmers

Follow me on Pinterest! 
http://www.pinterest.com/moonbeamshimmer

Follow me on Google+ 
http://www.google.com/+KristianneBeil

Add me to Facebook! 
http://www.facebook.com/Moonbeamshimm...

Ask me anything anonymously! (Formspring) 
http://www.formspring.com/MBSB

My blog 
http://www.moonbeamshimmerblitz.com

Email me! 
askmbsb@gmail.com

FTC: Everything in this video, including royalty-free music from AudioJungle, was purchased by me!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment