Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Sultry, Sexy Makeup Tutorial (Naked 3 Palette)



Hey dolls! So I wanted to film a Valentine's Day makeup tutorial for you all, and this is what I've come up with! I know some people opt for the more romantic, flirty, and RED makeup looks for Valentine's day, but personally, I prefer something a little more sultry and mysterious! :) I've completed this look using Urban Decay's new Naked 3 palette (because I know a few of you will already have it ♥) and topped it off with some cheek contouring, blush, highlight, and lipstick! Below are the products I've used, and don't forget to tell me what you guys are going to do for Valentine's Day!! ♥

What I used!

Eyes:

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Texture eyeshadow
Mugshot eyeshadow (Naked 3)
Darkside eyeshadow (Naked 3)
Trick eyeshadow (Naked 3)
Urban Decay 24/7 Rockstar eyeliner
Blackheart (Naked 3)
Strange (Naked 3)
MAC Superslick RiRi Love - Cockiness

Lashes: Andrea Modlash #23
Mascara: LancĂ´me Hypnose - Deep Black

Contour:
Tarte Park Ave. Princess

Blush:
NARS Orgasm blush

Highlighter:
NARS Copacabana highlighter

Lips:
MAC Stripdown lipliner
MAC Growing Trend lipstick

I hope you all have the most amazing Valentines' Days ever! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment