Friday, February 21, 2014

Get Ready With Me Makeup Tutorial



Hey, loves! So this video is actually almost a week old now. I filmed it the same night that I filmed my last video (a review of my Holy Grail hair care products), so if you're wondering why the makeup and clothes are the same, this is why :)

Check out my Holy Grail hair care video. I promise you, I never knew my shampoo and conditioner regime could deliver results that seem almost like a chemical treatment - that's HOW AMAZING these products are at creating the most amazingly shiny, soft, HEALTHY looking and feeling hair! Link below.

Best of the Best: Holy Grail Hair Care Products!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJFPB_...

Since I was already going out, I thought I might as well film the makeup I was going to wear, and this is what I came up with. I was actually pretty pleased with the final look, because it was still noticeably there, without looking too dramatic, which I think is great for nights where you want to get dressed up, but don't know how much makeup is appropriate, it's kind of a safe zone between really intense and dramatic makeup, and too little makeup. Additionally, I adore MAC's Antiqued eyeshadow, and I give it far too little love for how beautiful it is, so I wanted to incorporate that in this look.

Hope you all enjoy! Below are all the products I used.

Face:
Cle de Peau Concealer - Beige
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation - Bamboo Beige
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus

Eyes:
Laura Mercier Eye Basics Primer - Wheat
MAC Eyeshadow - Texture
Too Faced Eyeshadow (Sweet Indulgence Palette) - Cherry Cola
MAC Eyeshadow - Antiqued
MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters
MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon
MAC Eyeshadow - Brulé
MAC Eyeshadow - Naked Lunch

False Lashes:
Andrea #23

Mascara:
Lancôme Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara - Deep Black (The original formula)

Contour:
Too Faced Bronzer - Chocolate Soleil

Cheeks:
Buxom True Hue Blush - Luvitate

Highlight:
NARS Illuminator - Copacabana

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil - Stripdown
MAC Lipstick - Equality

0 comments:

Post a Comment