Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Favourites 2014

Hi guys! I couldn't wait to share my monthly favourites with you all! I had a ton of stuff to tell you guys about - makeup, skincare, hair care, books, tv shows and more! I had forgotten how much I loved filming videos like these! I can't wait to share more favourites with you all next month! Please make sure to let me know if you have any favourites that you'd like to share with me! I love hearing what other people are loving! :)

XOXO
Kristi-Anne

**Mentioned in this video**

Makeup:
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation - Bamboo Beige
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Plus
MAC 130 brush
MAC 109 brush
MAC eyeshadow - Texture
MAC 217 brush
NARS illuminator - Copacabana
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara

Skincare:
Clarisonic Aria - Black
Eucerin Aquaphor
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

Hair Care:
AG Moisture & Shine Fast Food Sulfate-Free Shampoo
AG Moisture & Shine Fast Food Leave On Condition
AG Moisture & Shine Xtramoist Shampoos
AG Moisture & Shine Ultramoist Conditioner
T3 Featherweight

Books:
Variant by Robision Wells
Feedback Robison Wells

(Thanks to the recommendation of Elle Fowler (youtube.com/allthatglitters21) It's super good, and I highly recommend them for an enjoyable read :)

TV Shows:
Suits
American Horror Story

Video Game:
Rayman Legends

0 comments:

Post a Comment